At the Wildwood Community Centre
4411 Spruce Drive SW
- Entry Drop-off:
- Saturday, February 7, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, February 8, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Awards Ceremony:
- Sunday, February 8, 3:00 pm
- Entry Pick-up*:
- Sunday, February 8, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
* Entries not picked up will be donated to a children’s charity
- The People’s Choice Winner will receive a special Lego award
- Ribbons will be awarded in each Category and Age Class
- Small Lego gift may be awarded to each entrant
- Raffle tickets available to win a large Lego model
Entrant Age Classes (in years)
- 4 and Under
- 5 and 6
- 7 and 8
- 9 and 10
- 11 and 12
- 13 and Over
- Adults – New for 2015!
- Cool Scenes
- Breathtaking Buildings
- Amazing Vehicles
- Winter Sports
- Your Own Creations
$7.00 per entrant
$5.00 per entrant with valid Wildwood community membership
Free Admission to Viewing on Sunday
- Use your own Lego, or similar, building bricks.
- Build your creation at home then bring it to the Wildwood Community Centre.
- Entries must be your own, original creation, not from a set, kit or project found online.
- Each entrant can enter up to two creations in each category.
- Each entrant can enter up to two categories.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
- Children from all communities are welcome.
- Contest is limited to 75 entrants.
Contest is limited to 75 entrants.
To hold your place, please register!
Check out last year’s Contest at: http://vimeo.com/87355725
Volunteers are needed to make this event a success!