Now is the time to purchase or renew your 2016 Wildwood Community Association Membership!
There are many reasons to join your community association. Activities that are supported with your membership include:
- publication of the monthly Wildwood Warbler
- maintenance of the two ice rinks, tennis courts, community facility and green spaces;
- funding of adult and children social and sport events;
- free community events (as determined by Board annually)
- involvement in city planning and development that affects our community;
- community awareness and solutions to social issues such as vandalism and vagrancy
- and so much more!
Please also note that a current membership is required to register and participate in community programs. Your support is very important in order to keep your community association active and strong.
The WCA membership cost is $25 per household or $5 per senior household, where the primary member is at or over 65 years. Memberships for the current year (Feb 1, 2016 – Jan 31, 2017) can be purchased by:
- Going to our website (mywildwood.ca/memberships) and completing the online application and payment option by clicking on the link; or
- Completing the application form (below or downloaded from the website) and mailing it in with your cheque.
Once your application and payment are processed, you will receive an automated email informing you of your membership number, which you can then use to register for programs. If you do not have an email address; a letter will be mailed to you with your membership number. We are no longer issuing membership cards.