Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
April 26 to June 16, 2016
U4, U6, and U8 programs
Wednesday, March 2nd 7 – 9 pm
Wildwood Community Small Hall
4411 Spruce Drive SW
- Late regisistration cut-off March 9 – $10 fee
- Contact Heidi: email@example.com or 403-992-5720
- The registration fee is $45/child.
The fee covers:
- Team shirts
- Photos (one team + one individual, with option to purchase extras)
- Year-end party
- Field bookings
- Field equipment
- Valid 2016 WCA membership required. Purchase online at mywildwood.ca/memberships/
- Bring registration form!
- Bring exact cash payment or cheque payable to:
Wildwood Community Association
(no other payment forms accepted)
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wildwood Soccer Program is a parented (not drop-off), non-competitive program, whose focus is to teach soccer skills in a fun environment. This program is coordinated by volunteer parents. Your involvement makes this program a success for your child. Please indicate volunteer preference on your registration form. MANY COACHES REQUIRED – COACHING CLINIC PROVIDED.