Wildwood Community Centre
The Wildwood Community Centre is located at 4411 Spruce Drive SW. It is located within our quiet, well-kept community, which is centrally located and in close proximity to Bow Trail SW. It is wheelchair accessible and is equipped with facilities for those with special needs.
We have two rooms available for rentals. The large hall has a capacity of 160 people. This hall comfortably seats 100 people in a seated, dinner configuration. The small hall has limited availability and is not available for birthday party rentals. This hall can comfortably seat 50 people in a classroom configuration. Rental of the small hall does not include access to the kitchen.
- Capacity: 160
- Tables: 10 round tables (60″ diameter) and 16 rectangular tables (72″ x 30″). 125 chairs are available.
- Cocktail tables: 8 round tables, height is adjustable. Available for an additional $50 fee.
- Capacity: 50
- Tables – 8 rectangular tables and 48 chairs available.
- The kitchen is not certified as a commercial kitchen, as such, any cooking that produces “Grease Laden Vapours” is not allowed. Reheating food and closed oven cooking is allowed.
- New industrial sized refrigerator
- 2 new ranges
- Coffee makers
- Industrial dishwasher
- Plates, glassware and cutlery (enough for 100 place settings)
Audio Visual equipment:
A projector, screen and sound system is available in the large hall. A $150 fee is required.
Not included with rentals:
- Setup of tables, chairs
- Liquor License (responsibility of the renter)
- Linens for tables and chairs
- Cleaning is the responsibility of the renter. Cleaning supplies and equipment will be provided.
- All tables and chairs must be wiped down and returned to storage location
- Decorations removed
- All garbage, recycling and composting must be sorted and put in proper bins at the hall.
- Kitchen cleaned – fridge, stove, sink and counters washed and dishwasher emptied
- Floors will need to be swept and mopped if required
Empty recyclables left in the hall will be donated to an organization chosen by the WCA.
We are not able to reserve any outdoor space, including the hockey rink. Access to this space is available during your rental, however, we will not guarantee any exclusive access.
Pets are not allowed in the WCA Community Centre.
Rental Rates (effective September 1, 2017)
|Large Hall||Small Hall|
|Monday – Friday
Monday – Thursday
|8:00 – 16:30||$160||N/A|
|17:00 – 23:59||$160||$100|
|Friday (evening)||17:00 – 23:59||$250||$100|
|Saturday||8:00 – 23:59||$500||$200|
|Sunday||8:00 – 23:59||$400||$150|
|Hourly Rate*||Less than 4 hours||$50/Hour||$30/Hour|
*Hourly Rate is not always available
- GST will be added to all rentals
- WCA members will receive 20% discount of the posted rates
- Rooms are booked on first paid basis
- Damage deposit is required to hold a booking