Wildwood Community Centre
The Wildwood Community Centre (Main Hall), located at 4411 Spruce Drive SW, is available for rental on Fridays and Saturdays. It is located within our quiet, well-kept community which is centrally located in close proximity to Bow Trail. It is wheelchair accessible and is equipped with facilities for those with special needs.
Our Main Hall has a capacity of 143 people and comfortably seats 100. We provide tables, chairs, and large kitchen facilities containing two new ovens, industrial size fridge, dishes and utensils. We are not able to rent the hall to minors.
|Large Hall||Small Hall|
|Monday – Thursday||8:00 – 14:30||$100||$140|
|17:00 – 23:59||$100||$140||$75||$100|
|Friday||8:00 – 14:30||$100||$140|
|17:00 – 23:59||$250||$250||$100||$150|
|Saturday *||8:00 – 23:59||$300||$400||$150||$200|
|Sunday||8:00 – 23:59||$225||$300||$150||$200|
|Hourly Rate||Less than 4 hours||$28||$40|
- Hourly Rate is not available on Saturdays
- GST will be added to all rentals.
- If the hall is not booked in the above noted blocks, we will try to accommodate other time requirements (i.e. hourly rentals), but no guarantees can be made about availability or rates.
- Long term rentals may be accommodated. Please discuss with Hall rental director.
- Rooms are booked on first paid basis.
- Community member rates will only be given once proof of community membership is received.
- Damage deposit is required at time of booking ($500.00)
- All food and liquor is the responsibility of the renters.
- Proper permitting must be completed and is the responsibility of the renters.
- Cleaning is not provided as part of the rental and is the responsibility of the renters.
Capacity – 143
Tables – 10 Round tables (60” diameter) & 16 rectangular tables (72”x30”) and chairs are available.
- New Industrial sized refrigerator
- 2 new ranges
- Coffee makers
- Industrial dishwasher
- Plates, glassware and cutlery
Capacity – 30