Date(s) - 2016-06-04
9:00 - 14:00
Wildwood Community Centre
Category(ies) No Categories
This year your Community Association is providing an opportunity for you to shred your old confidential files that are taking up space in your basement. The Saturday after the Community Cleanup, the 4th June, there will be a shredder in the Community Centre parking lot. However, we have a few rules for you to follow:
- You MUST have a valid Wildwood Community membership.
- We will be selling memberships in the parking lot. $25/family or $5/senior family
- You will bring your boxes to the Community Centre
- There will be a limit of 5 boxes per visit to the shredder
- Please line up in an orderly manner to speed up the process
We do need a few volunteers to help guide the cars. Please call Clive at 403-244-5854.