The Wildwood Community Centre can be found at
4411 Spruce Drive SW, Calgary, AB, T3C 3B1
The community centre can be easily accessed via car, bike or public transport. Bus 93 (from Westbrook LTR station or Signal Hill) has nearby stops.
Get in Touch
If you would like to find out more about the Wildwood Community Association, or have a question that you would like addressed, please contact us as follows:
- General inquiries – please contact email@example.com or (403) 246-3514
- Membership – if you would like to join the WCA, please click here. For any questions or concerns regarding membership purchase or renewal please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers – if you are interested in volunteering with the WCA, check out our current vacancies, or contact email@example.com
- Hall rentals – if you are interested in renting space at the WCA for your event, please review click here to look at both halls available or here to make a booking, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennis courts – for information about the annual tennis program help during the summer months, please click here, or contact email@example.com.
- Rink – for information about the Wildwood Rink, click here, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Garden – for information about the Community Garden, click here, or contact email@example.com
- Facility Management – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns about our facilities
The Warber is the Wildwood Community Association’s monthly newsletter. For more information about the Warbler, as well as previous editions, click here.
- Warbler Editor – if you would like to submit content to be published in the WCA’s monthly newsletter, please contact email@example.com. For more information, see here.
- Advertising – if you would like to take out advertising space in the WCA’s monthly newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warbler Distribution – if you live in the Wildwood area and would like to start receiving or stop receiving the Warbler, please contact Cheryl Northey on 403-923-8463 or Alison Laberge on 403-283-5851