The Wildwood Community Centre can be found at 4411 Spruce Drive SW. It is located within our quiet, well-kept community, and is in close proximity to Bow Trail SW and Westbrook LRT station.
The community centre can be easily accessed via car, bike or public transport. Bus 93 (from Westbrook LTR station or Signal Hill) has nearby stops.
The community hall has two rooms (a large hall and a small hall), a kitchen, toilets and a foyer for hanging coats. All areas of the community hall are wheelchair accessible and equipped with facilities for those with special needs. There is some on-site parking.
The large hall and the small hall can be rented for private functions and events by members of the Wildwood community, as well as by persons from outside of the community.
For rental inquiries, please visit our booking page at https://mywildwood.getcommunal.com/facilities , email Lola at firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the inquiry form at the bottom of this page.
Suitable for a variety of events including birthday parties, private functions, conferences, games nights and dances.
- Capacity: 160 people without tables or 100 people seated in a dinner configuration
- Tables: 10 round tables (60″ diameter) or 16 rectangular tables (72″ x 30″). 125 chairs are available.
- Cocktail tables: 8 height-adjustable round tables are available for an additional $50 fee.
- Rental of the large hall includes access to the kitchen
- Hall availability can be checked and bookings made at https://mywildwood.getcommunal.com/facilities/293
Due to limited availability and smaller size, this hall is not suitable for birthday parties.
- Capacity: 50 people seated in a classroom configuration
- Tables: 4 rectangular tables and 32 chairs available.
- Hall availability can be checked and bookings made at https://mywildwood.getcommunal.com/facilities/294
- Rental of the small hall does not include access to the kitchen
Not certified for use as a commercial kitchen (therefore, any cooking that produces “grease-laden vapours” is not permitted). Reheating food and closed oven cooking is permitted.
- New industrial-sized refrigerator
- 2 new ranges
- Coffee makers
- Industrial dishwasher
- Plates, glassware and cutlery (enough for 100 place settings)
Audio Visual Equipment
A projector, screen and sound system is available in the large hall. A $150 fee is required.
Not included with rentals
- Setup of tables, chairs
- Liquor License (responsibility of the renter)
- Linens for tables and chairs
- Cleaning is the responsibility of the renter. Cleaning supplies and equipment are provided.
- All tables and chairs must be wiped down and returned to the storage location
- Decorations removed
- All garbage, recycling and composting must be sorted and put in proper bins at the hall.
- Kitchen cleaned – fridge, stove, sink and counters washed and dishwasher emptied
- Floors swept and any spills mopped
Empty recyclables left in the hall will be donated to an organization chosen by the WCA.
We are not able to reserve any outdoor space, including the hockey rink. Access to this space is available during your rental, however, we will not guarantee any exclusive access.
Pets are not allowed in the WCA Community Centre.
Effective March 1, 2020
|Day||Time||Large Hall||Small Hall|
|Mon-Fri (day)||8:00 – 16:30||$200.00||No rental availability|
|Mon-Thurs (evening)||17:00 – 23:59||$200.00||$100.00|
|Friday (evening)||17:00 – 23:59||$300.00||$125.00|
|Saturday||8:00 – 23:59||$550.00||$225.00|
|Sunday||8:00 – 23:59||$450.00||$175.00|
|Hourly Rate *|
(subject to availability)
|$60.00 / hour||$40.00 / hour|
- Hourly rate is not always available and is not available on Saturdays for the main hall.
- * Hourly rental time includes set-up and clean-up time. E-mail for more information.
- GST will be added to all rentals
- WCA members will receive a 20% discount off the posted rates
- Rooms are booked on a first paid basis. Rentals are secured with payment of half the rental cost as a non-refundable deposit.
- A Damage /Security deposit of $500 is required for all bookings.
Hall rental is available on a first paid basis and is subject to availability depending on WCA events and programs. A damage deposit is payable to hold a booking.
All renters are required to sign a rental agreement. The terms of the agreement will be strictly enforced.